Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Portal 2 is Released


Yes, it's finally out, the sequel to one of the biggest puzzle game hits of all time.  Valve was having people go for spcial achievements, related to a potato, in the indie game bundle, The Potato Sack, to help release the game sooner.  Personally, I got the achievement in the game Killing Floor (which I bought individually) which took roughly 2 hours of straight grinding money with several other people online to pool enough money for a $70,000 Potato which served no other purpose than the achievement as far as I know.  Whether or not this truly helped, I do not know.  I believe Portal 2 was actually unlocked about a half hour before it was officially April 19th, the official date of release, so maybe it did.

Whatever the case, it's out now.  I'd go play it, but I feel I should go play the first Portal before I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment